Monday, March 10, 2008

You look really pregnant!

These were the words that so lovingly (sense the sarcasm) came out of my husbands mouth Friday night. Needless to say and don't think he will be saying these precise words anymore because the second he said it I believe he saw the returned look on my face and immediately retracted the comment :) Below is my very comfortable sweat outfit that brought him to say such kind and loving words you be the judge.
We are counting down now- 11 weeks and 5 days to go. However the doctor did guess that I was going to deliver early and if that is the case then I have 11 weeks and 1 day. Although I am sure at my next appointment she'll probably tell me I am going to deliver late- wouldn't that be sad. Hope for early everyone!!!

5 comments:

Gailey Family said...

You still look so good! I remember I started to swell up like a big ballon. (Not so attractive)! I remember my comfy clothes were my favorite clothes!

The Heaton's said...

you look so so so darling!!! i love the comfy clothes! i still get home from work and put cozies on and i am not even pregnant any more (mostly cause i have spit up, or slobber all over me and i have to change!). have they given you any estimate size of baby? they were right on with connors size. i am so excited for you guys!!!!!

Justin and Stacey said...

Love the cute sweat suit. I can't believe you only have 11 weeks left!! Crazy! It is flying by...for you as well, I hope! You look good! :) Keep the pictures coming, I love them!

Elder Hunter L. Diamond said...

Looks like theirs still only a small pea in there!

Elder Hunter L. Diamond said...

Looks like theirs still only a small pea in there!