Thursday, December 18, 2008

Santa!

Today Tim had his work party and Santa even came. So we couldn't resist but to snap a picture with Ian sitting on Santa's lap. I will admit Santa was a little nervous because he was afraid he was going to cry but we reassured Santa that he would not. Sure enough all Ian wanted to do was pull Santa's beard -lets just say that he has a pretty good grip too. I think he could have sat with Santa for hours.
Things have been pretty busy lately -we both feel like we have been running around like chickens with our heads cut off. The last day of work for me is tomorrow and the last day of work for Tim is tonight. We have so much to do and so little time. We are leaving for NY on Monday and are attempting to make sure we do not have to pay for additional baggage, and I think we are going to make it. That is to say if we even make it out of Utah since there is supposed to be a big snow storm coming in on Monday and lasting all week. Cross your fingers that all goes well. In addition I have to give the Relief Society lesson on Sunday and lets just say so far I have read the title. I am still shaking my head at this very moment wondering why I so happily agree. Do you think if I teach differential equations that they will not ask me to teach again???
Hmmm.....It is a thought.
Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!


P.S. Thanks to Andrew and my dad for taking the family photos!

5 comments:

april said...

fun pic. @ tim - jimmer will be glad you're not wearing a sweater vest this year. glad ian liked santa. i couldn't get evan to sit in santa's lap at lily's preschool party.

good luck with all the last minute stuff. i'm procrastinating finishing up stuff myself right now. and i think you should totally teach differential equations on sunday. it probably would ensure no future invites! (just kidding, but it was a great idea and needed to be acknowledge as thus).

Ashley said...

Happy late anniversary. I am glad that Ian and Santa got along well. So glad not to see another sad baby on Santas lap. Fun pictures. I hope you can have a relaxing time in NY. We are in the same boat trying to travel through terrible weather. Let's just hope we can make it and enjoy our breaks:-)

ragslisa said...

man that looks cold! I can't say I miss freezing all the time...it's almost 80 here today though...is there no happy medium??

Anonymous said...

Have so much fun in NY. I am jealous! You did great on your lesson today- you are definitely a natural teacher.

The Buckley Family said...

Cute pictures. I am so impressed that Ian didn't scream when met Santa. That was NOT the case for Eleanore. Merry Christmas!