Wednesday, September 9, 2009

No Clothes!

Ian loves not wearing clothes he thinks it is hilarious. Why -I don't know?? If he can get away from me without an article of clothing on it will provided minutes of laughter. Then if he can get even more of in the process of running away it will provided hours of laughter. Thus this smirk on his face. Here he is running away from me trying to put on his shirt.

When he is sneaking or doing something he is not supposed to be doing like climbing on the kitchen table (yes the bistro kitchen table -that is another story) he tends to cover his mouth and giggle.

Then attempting to take off more clothes
-which yes he is very very capable of doing that on his own.
And laughing while hiding his hands because he decided not to give dad a high five.He just makes me laugh everyday! At least he hasn't had an accident with all the diaper-less runs he has made around the house.

4 comments:

ragslisa said...

oh how I miss Ian and your fam! I am sure he will be full of personality! We miss you!

Ashley said...

Haha, I can definitely relate. I feel like if anyone shows up to the door we at least have to get pants on Thomas, or else they wonder...

Rachel said...

I don't know what it is but my kids do the same thing. So funny. What a cutie!!

Stephanie said...

Wow! He is such a little man now! I can't believe how big he is! Livie loves to jump on our bed naked. I know we should stop it and teach her to not jump on the bed, but it is so cute and she has so much fun doing it! (And I can't resist that cute little naked bum!)