We have finally got to a point where Ian thinks that his little brother is kind of fun. He loves running to get new diapers for Aaron and always tells Aaron "go in the potty." He also loves to rub his head. Day 1 -Ian was super excited to have me home but not to excited that Aaron came as well. Luckily grandma and grandpa Diamond brought Ian a big brother gift with tons of big boy things. The best gift of all the light saber. Although the moment he saw this he headed straight for Aaron's head -scary! Don't worry since then he only hits the balloon. Grandma has been his best friend! He even tells grandma -"you're my friend, grandma!"
However, Ian was over excited that mom was finally home!

They even had bath time together. Aaron did not like his first official bath too much which made Ian upset. As I would pour water over Aaron, Ian would shout "No mom, stop, Aaron doesn't like, stop." Glad he is already starting to look out for his little brother.

Had to snap a few picture of them together in there dog pajamas after bath time.


3 comments:
So fun!!! He looks nothing like Ian to me. Yet, he still resembles your family. I can't wait to see pictures as he grows. I am glad he is being a good baby! I miss being next door :'(
He is beautiful!!
Hi! So I'm the worst friend ever. Didn't even know you were pregnant, though I probably shouldn't admit that. But congrats! You have another cutie on your hands!
Post a Comment