Monday, December 13, 2010

2 months old
Dec 11, 2010
Weight 11.6 lbs 50th percentile
Length 22.5 in 36th percentile
Head 15.4 in 32nd percentile

I am not sure where the time has gone but it has gone too fast! I knew this little guy was getting chubby fast but I did not realize how fast. Yes he has nearly doubled his birth weight which was pretty impressive and crazy. Lately people have been saying his is bigger than Ian was, etc. So I checked (got to love blogs just took two clicks). Aaron is just one pound and one inch shy of where Ian was at two months. Considering Ian had nearly 2 pounds on him and a whole inch and a half at birth I would say he is well on his way of being able to wrestle with his brother.

The best part is Aaron is really starting to smile. Although trying to capture it at the right time is a little bit harder, but it is one of the cutest smiles. He is also just barely starting to "coo" and find his voice (especially when crying).


0 comments: