Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Beware picture overload. I found that if I group the pictures together in Adobe it makes it a pain when I go to make my blog into a book. So from now on they will all be left as individual pictures! Which actually makes blogging much easier.

Last Week in Smithfield (Second week of June)

We have had way too much fun this week! We have had plans every night and have loved every minute. It has been great because we have not had to cook one thing at home. We have been going to luncheons and dinner invites, doing all that we can possibly fit in before we go. I absolutely love where we live! I love that we are so close to my family, we are surrounded by wonderful friends, and look over by a wonderful ward and community.

The ward put together a going away luncheon. I really did not expect many people to be there. It was a little chilly and had been raining a little that morning. In the afternoon the rain let up so off we went. Much to my surprise there were tons of friends. People that have helped us through may rough times and helped take care of our family at a moments notice.

I would go through and name everyone but do to privacy issues I will just be naming them in my actual blog book.

Aaron slept in Andrea's arms almost the entire time. He absolutely loves her!

Ian and Jonas could have played in the water for hours. Did I mention it was cold outside. Plus they were drenched in cold water. Ian absolutely loves Jonas and when they get together just watch out. Between the running and the nerf gun shooting you are bound to get in the way.The night before we were able to get together with the Gosnell's enjoy a wonderful barbecue and finish up our Camp Rock marathon. I will blog more about this later (still need pictures)

We also were able to get together with the Thompson's one night. As usual Ian and Ellie keep themselves plenty entertained. They were playing house. Ian is currently wearing Ellie's clothes because they also found the hose earlier and were soaked from head to toe. Ellie was the mommy, Ian was the daddy, they had a baby (doll), later on they even got a dog (pike).

Erin and Isaac.
Brock chillin' and drinking some milk.
Aaron was fascinated with Brock. Brock also enjoy tackling Aaron when he would get up on his knees to attempt crawling. Aaron didn't mind for a few seconds but not much longer than that.
I can't believe that we are leaving. I wish we could at least spend the summer here with our friends. Enjoying water play dates, barbecues, hanging out with friends, and so much more. Thanks for all the wonderful times and the great life long friends we have made. We will miss you!

0 comments: