Saturday, December 7, 2013

Ava Four Months

Four Month Check-up
Length 26 inches…. 94th percentile
Weight 13 lbs 14 oz… 24th percentile
Head Circumference 40 cm… 26th percentile


I can hardly believe that our sweet little girl is four months old! The time has truly gone by too fast! She is so stinkin cute we just love her to death! Literally all of us can't get enough of her and her beautiful smile!  As usual she did not take kindly to the aftermath of immunizations. She loved snuggling with daddy and chewing on her blanket.

A few milestones….first out loud giggles, love to make noises and try to mimic you, follows you or toys around the room, can roll over from tummy to back (which she has been doing since birth) but we still have never seen her, loves to be held. Maybe we just love to hold her :)

As for the boys! They are loving life! School has been wonderful and they both enjoy every minute. Aaron wishes he could go everyday and Ian wishes he could stay at school all day. We have been watching Ian's friend Gunner in the mornings a couple days a week and the boys have an absolutely blast! Every now and then we invite a couple more friends over and the fun never ends! I had to snap this picture when I pulled into our driveway the other day. The boys were all giggling in the car, and Ava was fast asleep. Did I mention we love our van!

0 comments: