
So I understand that not all of you have had the opportunity to visit MacNair Manor, let just say your missing out. And for those that have been lucky enough, their is some new and exciting changes in the works to improve upon this most splendorous living space.
Ash and I moved into the condo, lets say, hmmm... about a year and four months ago. We have enjoyed being homeowners so much and are now in the exciting learning process of finishing the basement with our own two hands. We have now framed out all of the walls, installed the electric/lights, phone lines, TV lines, and are now just getting started on the dry wall and plumbing. A big Thank You to those of you who have helped (my "lucky" father and brother in Law). I have posted some pics so you all can see this most wondrous of processes, heavens knows if you have ever had the opportunity to see something so beautiful come to life, if I may say so myself. We invite all to come stay at the MacNair Manor after we have finished the basement, or before, whatever works best for you. And if you don't ever get the opportunity, I guess you will just have to live with the pictures.
P.S. Pictures to come as the basement progresses.
0 comments:
Post a Comment