A couple weeks ago I was able to go and spend time at girls camp with the young women in our ward. I even stayed overnight the first night and wished I could have stayed the whole time but with Ian and Tim working it was hard to plan our schedules accordingly. Ian on the other hand did pretty well -which is great I guess I should leave more often!

Everyone seemed to have a blast - I know I did!
Young Women at Rosie's Mine.
2 comments:
Girls camp is the best. I loved it as youth and I love it as a leader...some of the best bonding and memories happen there. Glad you could go and that Ian did well while you were gone.
I say Mkenna leave something on your facebook, and wondered why she knows you... now I know Glad you all had fun. Just remember they go every year.
Post a Comment