Lately it seems we cannot go a day with out some kind of bump or bruise.
Picture: Ian and pike like to play chase -they hide under the crib.
Picture: Ian and pike like to play chase -they hide under the crib.
Thursday: Bonked his nose on the crib when he slipped because of his footies on his pj's in his attempt to climb out and run free.
Friday: I am sure you can see his most recent run in with the sidewalk. He got going to fast and was running with the dog and smack. He did manage to catch himself on his hands first then rocked onto his forehead. He did not even bleed it was just like a carpet burn but on the cement. Yes -ouch is right.
Saturday: Feel down the stairs -not just a couple a lot of stairs as in 10. What is horrible is I was standing right there and he just slipped right through me then I fell down a couple trying desperately to catch him.
Sunday: Hit is head on my parents table playing tag and fell just running around quite a bit.
With all the falls this week -we are taking him to the doctor on Monday. He has been quite fussy lately which is very unusual. We are just doing a check-up and make sure everything is ok and no bones out of place etc.
Saturday: Feel down the stairs -not just a couple a lot of stairs as in 10. What is horrible is I was standing right there and he just slipped right through me then I fell down a couple trying desperately to catch him.
Sunday: Hit is head on my parents table playing tag and fell just running around quite a bit.
With all the falls this week -we are taking him to the doctor on Monday. He has been quite fussy lately which is very unusual. We are just doing a check-up and make sure everything is ok and no bones out of place etc.
Honestly -can I just wrap him up in bubble wrap?!?!
3 comments:
Unfortunetly it doesn't get better the older they get, probably worse since they can climb up higher!! Doesn't it just break your heart?!? I just keep thinking her pediatrician is going to think we abuse her with all the bruises Maya has!
bubble wrap unfortunately isn't an option. I wisH! Poor Thomas had some major goose eggs this last weekend. It makes you feel like the worst mom. I hope that he is okay at the docs. Good luck!
Wow, good thing he and Cavin aren't together anymore! There would be a double dose of trauma! Cavin trips over his own feet! We sure miss watching him grow though!
Post a Comment