I absolutely love getting pictures taken. Even though it stresses me out -I love the end result. With a one year hold it is hard to make an appointment or plan the right time because things always seem to change. So we had our neighbor who takes amazing pictures take our family photos last weekend.
I honestly cannot chose a favorite I love them all...these are some of my top top favorites but if you would like to see them all click here. I suggest you do and leave me input because I really cannot chose which ones to print and hang.
Ian was quite a grouch when he discovered that there was rocks, dirt, and water all around him and we weren't their to play but to take pictures. Luckily Lindsay was way more prepared then I was I had six-lets ready to go (lifesaver)!
We even got pictures of the whole family!

Near the end we took some picture of Ian with this sucker that Lindsay got him. The first time Ian had a sucker was about a month ago at a parade and it was a little dum dum.
I am pretty sure he was in heaven!


Near the end we took some picture of Ian with this sucker that Lindsay got him. The first time Ian had a sucker was about a month ago at a parade and it was a little dum dum.
I am pretty sure he was in heaven!

Thanks Lindsay for taking our pictures!
I love them all!
I love them all!
6 comments:
Super cute!! I LOVE the one with Ian pulling the wagon behind you guys!
I really like the family ones of you sitting down loOKinG up. Ian isn't looking straight at the camera, but it's so cute! She did such a great job!
You have such a cute family. Your little boy is getting so big.
i've been out of blogland for a while, so i just quickly skimmed a gazillion posts. looks like you guys are busy, but well. ian is as charming as ever.
i like the first pic with the train tracks. they all are adorable!
ok, now i just looked through all the pics in the gallery. je t'aime 91, 92, 137, 164 and 175, but i absolutely adored 36bw - that needs to be framed in your house somewhere. maybe not as your new family pic, but it counts as artwork!
Lindsey is AWESOME!!! I put so many of ours on my blog because I couldn't choose- just like you, I have no idea which ones we will blow-up and hang!! I love them all- your family is so beautiful!!! I am dying over the picture of Ian with the sucker!!
Post a Comment