On our Christmas Eve (Dec 23rd) Hunter came over and stayed at our house. Ian loves Hunter and was very excited. The next morning he woke up and just wanted to see Hunter. He laid with Hunter on the floor grinning from ear to ear while watching Imagination Movers (one of his favorite shows).
Tim had to work Christmas morning so we celebrated Christmas a day early. All of the family came over to our house even my Grandma and Grandpa Diamond were able to come down for the holidays. Ian went down for a nap around noon and when he woke up he had many fun and excited presents awaiting him under the tree.
Tim had to work Christmas morning so we celebrated Christmas a day early. All of the family came over to our house even my Grandma and Grandpa Diamond were able to come down for the holidays. Ian went down for a nap around noon and when he woke up he had many fun and excited presents awaiting him under the tree.
Ian loves playing with toy food and helping me cook in the kitchen. While Erin and Ellie were away to California they let us borrow their play food -Ian played with it at least twice a day everyday. So for Christmas we got Ian a kitchen set I could hardly wait to give it to him because I knew how excited he would be.
I love the picture of him talking on the phone while cooking :)
Ian is quite the helper as you can see so we even got him a toy vacuum -which he loves as well. Sometimes he uses it as a weapon against the dog (he knows the dog hates vacuums) but most of the time he just cleans along side me.Tim's family has a tradition of new pajamas every Christmas eve so my mom continues that same tradition when we are in Utah for the holidays. Although if I remember right it seemed that Andrew and I also got pajamas as well. Needless to say Tim's pajamas were definitely the best!!!
After opening presents we had corn chowder soup in bread bowls and veggies. Then after lounging around the house we made sugar cookies and watch the movie Elf. Ian did not want to help make the cookies much he just wanted to eat the cookie dough and get flour everywhere.
Then he decided that he just wanted the frosting!
I have so many pictures that I loved so below are just random pictures from that day.

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!!!
2 comments:
What a fun Christmas! Maya and Ian should get together to play with their kitchens (which I can't believe you wrapped by the way!. Tim looked great in his little jammies!!
That last comment was from me, I was still signed into my ward account!
Post a Comment