On Tuesday September 11th we drove to Brigham City to visit the temple before it was dedicated. I was a little surprised how much fun the boys had. Ian loved looking around and had a million questions. "We are going to Jesus' house. Do we get to see him?"
Aaron enjoying see pictures of apples and shouting out with tons of excitement, "Apple!" He also enjoyed seeing pictures of any animal, partially horses where he would shout at the top of his lungs "neeeeeeigh." Apple is the one word that he pronounces the perfectly! This is video clip I got of him the other morning.
We tried and tried to get a picture of us together but this was as good as it got. Aaron did not want to take a picture.
The temple was beautiful and I am so glad that we were able to take the boys to look around inside before it was dedicated. The weather outside was perfect and the boys enjoyed some downtime. They were even more excited that we were able to visit Grandma, Grandpa, Andrew, and Hunter for a rest of the afternoon before heading back home!


0 comments:
Post a Comment