It is Logan High School's spring break (where I teach mathematics). I think I was more excited than my students that it was spring break. We even get a whole week off, no school Monday-Friday!!! My plans for spring break -spring cleaning (but not too much because Tim is going to be helping with that a lot next week). Other than that just wait for my neighbor to have her baby which should be any moment now.
While doing laundry today Pike find found a lost friend that he hid in our closet- then he decided to tear out his eye (because then he can pull out all the stuffing). So I put it on the night stand as I watched dancing with the stars. And the pictures explain the rest.
VICTORY!!! I then took it away and put it up on a higher shelf in the office and he decided to give up.
Pike loves the Target dogs -well he loves to tear out their eyes. Unfortunately he will not be getting any more because Tim's last day managing at Target is this Friday! Then he will be going back to school this summer to work on getting his RN, then his AP-RN. Don't ask me what it is because I am not exactly sure I really know. Until then he will be returning to work on the behavior health unit part-time so maybe he will see some of you there (just kidding).
15 years ago
2 comments:
If I don't have the baby in the next few days, I'll be seeing Tim in the unit for sure! Ella is excited to play with you today!
That is so funny! I am sorry the dr. isnt being nicer to you- lol. They dont ever really seen like anything is a big deal, do they? Kind of frustrating! Hey, I need your email addy so I can add you to our safe list for our blog- my email is Danceryes@hotmail.com
Post a Comment