Saturday, November 8, 2008

Ian Video 6: Jumping and Crawling (well trying to crawl, sort of)

Ian has been trying to crawl as of lately. Here is some old footage of him jumping and some new footage of him swimming..... I mean trying to crawl.

3 comments:

Justin and Stacey said...

So cute! WE have the same bouncer for Jack. I remember how nice it was to have some entertainment for him so I could actually do something!! All of a sudden I feel like he is getting so big and looking older! Crazy how fast they grow.

Justin and Stacey said...

Ian is getting so big (is what I meant) I read it and it sounded like I was talking about Jack... :)

Jim and Amy said...

Wow, I think this is the cutest video of Ian yet - and he's in such a good mood for all of it! You two are in trouble - he's gonna be mobile soon.... and that's when all heck breaks loose!!