Saturday, November 1, 2008

1st Halloween!

Ian was a pumpkin for Halloween this year. While he did not go trick-or-treating he did have fun watching the dog run back and forth from the couch to the door waiting for the kids to knock.I was trying to take pictures of him in his outfit and was really annoyed because they were all turning out blurry. I finally gave up -so sorry they are a little blurry. Later I realized that the camera was on a different setting -opps.
But by the time it was actually time for Halloween his outfit was much too wet for him to wear. And no not from his diaper, but from his incredible amount of drool. So we put him in his teddy bear pajamas and called him a bear.
Even the dog was dressed up too. A ten legged spider.


Cornmaze!
This post is a little late but given the lack of sleep we get these days there is really little else I want to do but sleep. Yes our sweet little boy still is not sleeping well. The last few days have been a little better but not enough. The doctor says he is probably teething because his bottom gums are swollen -and that it could last for months. Months???? Kill me now. We are still hoping it is just a phase.

This past week we went to the cornmaze with our neighbors . As always it was fun -good company helps. The corn was a little short given that we went so late in the season this year. But it was nice and warm and we did not even need a jacket -ella was in her sunglasses most of the time.Tim decided to be a scarcrow. Not sure if he was actually supposed to climb up on this but oh well it made for a good blogging picture.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween. It will be Halloween at our house for months because we have way to much candy left.

5 comments:

lins.e said...

cute little costume, I couldn't get any good pictures of my boys either. Had nothing to do with the camera, they were just being stinkers!!!

your dogs costume was so funny!

Ashley said...

I love the family picture, and the one of Ian in his pajamas. He's such a little man. I am sorry about the sleepless nights. I wish I had a kid that teething didn't bother, but it has always taken a toll on our nights as well. Hopefully the come in fast, sounds like the drool is there:-)

Emily T. said...

I am glad to hear your sleep is getting better. I hope it continues. Ian has the best little smile. Very cute pictures. And Pike looks really happy to be dressed up.:)

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures, Ashley! It was fun getting to see you for a minute the other night... Ian is getting so big and I loved his bear costume: > !

Justin and Stacey said...

That picture of Ian in his bear pj's is so cute!! His little cheesy grin is to die for. Good luck with the sleeping! Hopefully he will get into the grove of things soon....for your sake! :)