Monday, November 3, 2008

Saturday Stroll

This Saturday I was able to pull Tim away from his Chemistry to go for a walk outside with my family -by family I mean my mom -since the rest of you were lazy. It was such a nice afternoon, I thought I would share some pictures.
The Logan River Trail (it is about the only place in Logan where dogs are allowed).


Ian slept 1/2 the walk then was awake and looking everywhere the last half.

1 comments:

april said...

happy daylight savings time, indeed!! glad ian is giving your more sleep; it's amazing what a good night's sleep can do. glad you were able to drag tim out on a walk. that riverwalk seems quite pretty (i do think logan is very pretty). i love the halloween costume and that ian had to be changed by evening because of drool. so typical baby!