Ian has been climbing stairs at his grandparents house since he was six month old but did not discover that we had stairs in our house until just this week. Know all he wants to do is climb the two flights of stairs in the house instead of playing with his toys. Much to our amusment and dismay. He crawls over to them, turns to give you a toothy grin, and then starts climbing! Here's a video of him climbing.
15 years ago
3 comments:
man Cavin would be WAY behind this kid...he is a fun kid! I love the second video when he falls a little and you say I told you Tim...oh we miss you two :)
Man, I loved the stairs in our townhome. Thomas would go up them and then hold onto the railing and just laugh at me in the living room. Entertained him forever, so nice!
He is unstop-able! And so cute!
Post a Comment