Today we blessed Ian. While normally I may not blog so quickly we just had such an enjoyable day I could hardly wait. We woke up bright and early this morning to be sure that we could easily be ready for church at 9 am...and we were ready with time to spare. Tim and I were a little nervous because Ian had not had his normal monstrous bowel movement so we held off in changing him in his white suit until the last possible moment.
LET'S EAT!
After any early church with very little -practically no time to eat breakfast, it was more than time to eat. We had a nice lunch out in front of our home. It was a warm day but it did not feel too bad in the shade, however once you came in the house you began to realize just how warm it really was outside.
After our family began traveling home we watched Aladdin with our neighbors while eating leftovers and decided that cake should not be considered a dessert -it should be classified as breakfast, lunch, or dinner. We then spent the rest of the evening outside with many of our neighbors and my family playing games and talking. All in all it was a great day and thanks to all of our family and friends that traveled and came to the blessing we appreciate your support. Unfortunately we know that not everyone could make it but know that you were missed.
11 comments:
It was fun hanging out with you guys last night. I was talking to Lisa after you went inside and invited them and your family over tonight for smores - like about 6:30, if your interested. Ian is such a sweetie!!
We had fun being there! Thanks for sharing your special day with us! We love being your neighbors!
Wow you guys know how to live it up on a Blessing Day!! Wish we could have been there. Ian looks so cute dressed in white.
sorry, but that picture of only me is just my usual reaction from seeing your face. haha jk. But i see you put some pictures i took on there.
So fun! I am glad the day went so well. You have such an adorable family.
i am so sad we couldn't make it! ian is so cute! can you believe how fast time flies; he is already 2 months. i loved all the pictures, you look great! i hope you guys are going to be able to make it out to las vegas with your family in august!
ps i can't wait to see the wii video you mentioned!
I love the yawning photos. Ian is so handsome. What a great day, you guys really know how to party! We should have stopped by it sounds like fun.
I'm glad it was such a special day. I am sure it will be one you'll always remember. Ian looks adorable!
So, I said to Andrew--look at the cute new pictures of Baby Ian! Andrew said, "CAKE!" and made me scroll back up to the first picture. We wish we could have been there! Love, The Olsens
What a fun day. Ian did look darling and he was so good! And Tim gave him a wonderful blessing. You, BTW, are looking like you never had a baby and I'm still trying to figure out where Ian's 7lb 14 oz were hiding! How's his reflux? Hopefully alot better- that would stress me out to no end. We miss the townhomes!
Sounds like the perfect day! I cannot believe Ian is two months old now. Holy cow! Time flies! He is getting cuter by the day! I am glad he is doing better with his medicine. How much will you be teaching for? All day or just part time? Is Tim going to watch him? There is nothing like father son time! :)
Post a Comment