Monday, August 25, 2008

Say Smile!!

We have been trying to catch Ian smiling on camera for a while now, but every time we would turn on the video camera, he would just stare blankly into the lense. Stopping what ever he was doing and looking quite similar to a deer in headlights, minus the hair. We finally have been able to capture some of his illusive yet cute smiles on tape and spliced them all into this short video. Enjoy, because who knows the next time we will be able to get this on tape!

5 comments:

ragslisa said...

So cute! I think his smile makes him look more like Tim! I love smiley babies!

Ashley said...

Love those baby grins! I still can't get Thomas to smile on command or keep a smile once i have the camera in my face. So annoying. I just need it out more so he isn't as intrigued by it I guess.

Anonymous said...

He is sooo cute!!! I especially love the head rubbing induced smile!

Emily T. said...

Such a cute little guy.  Hope everyone is adjusting to life back to work.

The Heaton's said...

if that isn't the cutest thing, than i don't know what is!!! i love when babies start smiling and responding, it make it all worth it!

ps i hope school is going well, and the adjustment has gone smoothly!