Ian is obsessed with eating the cheerios -and he prefers them straight out of the box. I usually don't let him have the multi-grain because they have quite a bit of sugar in them.

He loves sharing food with the dog. But sometimes gets upset when Pike eats what he was sharing with him. Like the bread stick he so generously gave to the dog last night and then got very upset when the dog ate it (and very quickly because he knew we would try to take it away).

He also loves walking the dog. The dog does really well with it too. However if the dog is not going when Ian wants him to go then he hits him with the handle on the leash. The dog does pretty well with that too and just looks at us I we put Ian on warning and then as he laughs and does it again we put him in time out. Time out the first time -nightmare!!!
Now it is going pretty well.

All is going well here I cannot wait until summer which happens in 7 1/2 more school days. That means I have 7 1/2 more days to find a decent looking and fitting swimming suit because swim lessons with Ian start the following Monday! Hurray! Bring on the sun :)
1 comments:
I think it is so fun that he always has a dog to play with. That's so cute he walks him. Glad to talk to you a little today if only to hear your voice:-)
Post a Comment