
The weather here has been beautiful. A little rainy last week but who doesn't love a little rain? This picture does not do justice to how bright the rainbow actually was. There was even two of them (only one it the picture). Ian and I played in the rain and he thought it was quite funny when the water would splash on his hands. Then it warmed up and the neighborhood came out.

We have decided that we are getting a bike for Ian for his birthday. He loved the Jeppesen's pink bike, his probably wont be pink. I think every child in the neighborhood loves this bike. Thankfully Brent was more than happy to push him around on it while I snapped pictures.

I just thought this picture was too cute not to post. Ian loves Brent he is still today the only person that he will actually wave to. Although Ian loves everybody he is such a happy boy!
2 comments:
How could you not get him a bike with that big grin on his face?! Can't wait to see his new set of wheels at the end of the month. We enjoyed the rainbow as well. It is so nice to have warm weather.
Ella used to love that bike, I am glad it is still getting some use. We wish we could all go outside and play together like the good ole days! We miss you!
Post a Comment