Monday, April 6, 2009

Spring Break Day 1!

Today got off to a rough start. As you can see...
Ian went to bed at 8:00 last night...Tim and I went to bed just after 11 pm. Ian woke up a 12:30 screaming. I went to check on Ian while Tim was dead to the world on Ambien (how convenient). We rocked in the rocking chair and Ian was still mad as could be. Long story short he laid in bed with me majority of the night because he wouldn't calm down. I think we got a couple hours of sleep.

Ian also learned a new trick today can you tell from the picture above. Yes he now takes off his pants and thinks it is funny to crawl or walk around. Luckily he hasn't taken off his diaper too -but at the rate we are going I wouldn't be surprised if he decides to do that tomorrow too.
With no pants he was a happy camper. Even after his 20 minute nap this morning.

Easter came a little early for Ian and Pike from grandpa and grandma MacNair. They have to know that if they send a box Pike goes crazy until he can sniff in it and find something to play with. Ian was super excited he loves these legos. He has a set of them from my mom that he plays with all the time and now he can build even more towers and even taller (that is if you can build them fast enough before he knocks them down).

With so much excitement in one day who knows what tomorrow will bring!!!
Pray for a beautiful night of sleep!

3 comments:

ragslisa said...

Oh I hope you slept better tonight! I hate those nights of endless getting up and finally you just throw them in your bed and then you still don't sleep! I can't believe he is walking. He is such a big kid! We miss playing!

Ashley said...

I am so excited that he is walking! That's awesome to watch. Hopefully the sleeping will get better. I say tonight you get the sleeping pill!

Erin said...

He looks so sad in the first pic! Hopefully the rest of spring break will be restful for everyone. He is quite the walker now. Ellie loved watching the videos of him. I did notice last week that he liked to put really large things (a mega block) entirely in his mouth. I was surprised it could even fit but them I should have remembered the handful of blackberries he downed within seconds. Too funny.