Thursday, April 2, 2009

Two Front Teeth!

Snapped this picture a couple days ago while Ian was eating
if you click on it you can see his two front teeth and the piece of corn in his mouth.

In other exciting news just under 15 hours until Spring Break officially begins!!!
ONE WHOLE WEEK -Yes I know -I am way more excited than my students.
Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

ragslisa said...

I'm glad Ian's finally came in! Cavin is a snaglepuss, he only got one! The other is almost in though! Hopefully before his birthday next week!

april said...

i know it's two new front teeth, but really is is four front teeth. he's getting so big. enjoy your spring break with him.

Gailey Family said...

Oh he is getting so big! Such a cute picture!

Ashley said...

the teeth picture is so great. I am excited for you to have a little break. That'll be so fun. Then only like 2 months until SUMMER!!

Christina Olson said...

He is growing up sooooo fast!! Your mom says he's almost walking or he is walking, I can't remember! Have fun on spring break!!!

Emily T. said...

Oh man, I hope you have a great spring break and that is goes by really slow! Enjoy!