Today was off to a much better start. Ian went to bed last night at 8:00 and this time I woke up before him at 7:15 am. Then Ian finally woke up just after 7:30 it was beautiful! We had a nice relaxing day I even got a little cleaning done here and there. This morning when getting ready Ian discovered his new trick for the day.
We put this chair up while we are getting ready in the morning so he can't come in the bathroom. Today he realized that he can easily toss the chair out of his way.Fun for him -not for me.
We loved story time -I think his favorite part was probably the rice krispie treats that Erin made for all the kids for their Easter Egg hunt. Ok maybe that was mine but they were great! On the wagon ride home Ian was practically asleep -then we came home and he took another hour and a half nap. Can you tell he didn't sleep much the day before?

2 comments:
OH man, I am glad that so far he is catching up on his sleep. I hope this is a very restful week for you too! I need to take Thomas to Story time sounds fun!
It's hard when they start figuring that kind of stuff out huh?!! Glad you're enjoying your Spring Break!
Post a Comment