Thursday, September 8, 2011

Smithfield Ward Party

We happened to be heading back up to Logan just in time for the redneck water slide ward party. We were hoping that this year Ian would enjoy going down the slide but much to our dismay he hated it! I find it a little confusing. The boy that will run 20 feet just to gain more speed to fly down the slip-n-slide at our house will not go down this big water slide. He did love getting to spend time with all of his friends throughout the day!

Ian and Jonas
We finally managed to get Ian to go down the smaller kid slide later that evening. but he liked sitting on top of Tim -then he did not get sprayed in the face.

I even went down the slide this year. Last year I was unable to go down the slide because I was pregnant with Aaron. I must say it is a little intimidating. It does not look like it in the video but the slide goes quite fast. I went down it the first time with Andrea and I hardly even got wet, unlike Andrea.

I loved all of our Smithfield friends! It was so great to be together again, it still feels just like home!

0 comments: