A few weeks back we headed to Logan for more family pictures. The boys did fairly well. They did not want to smile, but at least they did not scream. Our neighbor Devin (well old neighbor) took the photos. Here are a few of my favorite...
(actually Tim snapped this on while the boys were playing)

Quick Aaron duck -there is a train!!! Just kidding. Don't worry there are no trains on this track. In fact this track is a whole 30 feet long. I am not sure why it is even there, but it makes for great pictures.
It is nearly impossible to get these two boys looking in the same direction. We were hoping that Ian could hold him but both of them just wanted to play in the dirt and rocks at some point. Aaron is looking good in this one.
Ian is looking better while Aaron is struggling to breathe I am sure. We gave up after that.




Had to get some pictures with my brothers...and they needed to be a true representation of our family!



All our family together!

Thanks mom and dad for putting everything together! Now I really need to figure out how to display all of these wonderful family pictures we have been taking lately!
(actually Tim snapped this on while the boys were playing)

Quick Aaron duck -there is a train!!! Just kidding. Don't worry there are no trains on this track. In fact this track is a whole 30 feet long. I am not sure why it is even there, but it makes for great pictures.
It is nearly impossible to get these two boys looking in the same direction. We were hoping that Ian could hold him but both of them just wanted to play in the dirt and rocks at some point. Aaron is looking good in this one.
Ian is looking better while Aaron is struggling to breathe I am sure. We gave up after that.




Had to get some pictures with my brothers...and they needed to be a true representation of our family!


All our family together!
Thanks mom and dad for putting everything together! Now I really need to figure out how to display all of these wonderful family pictures we have been taking lately!
0 comments:
Post a Comment