Monday, November 21, 2011

School Pictures 2011

I have been meaning to post this for a while now. We got Ian's school pictures back in September and I absolutely love them! He is so stinkin' cute!
Ian absolutely loves preschool! We usually hear (sometimes too loudly) about all the songs that he is learning, all the fun games (colors, shapes, and letter games), the food they are making, the numbers and letters they are learning, and everything else inbetween. Although we hear a lot about Kimball (standing next to him in the picture). This is Ian's best friend at school. We know that Kimball lives on a mountain, has five superman shirts (which Ian then points out he does not have any), he was Harry Potter for Halloween (who Ian wanted to be even though he has no clue who Harry Potter is), and most importantly that they never get into any trouble. After having observed and visited his class I can agree -they do not get into trouble! They are both the sweetest little boys.

At the parent meet and greet we also found out that Kimball's parents knew a lot about Ian from Kimball. I would love to hear one of their conversations at school. We were also very excited to find out that they live just a mile away! I am not sure this is good or bad, Ian just wants to play with Kimball everyday. He thinks that he can walk to his house (it is not that close).

Overall we have been very impressed with the school. Ian is learning and having a lot of fun at the same time. Perfect combination!!!

0 comments: